This is an overview of the Redemptive Gifts of Individuals, CD 3. This is the servant's day.
I bless you the servant, for the richness you bring in the way you care for the needs of others in the most practical ways. I come into agreement with who God says you are. May his power flow through you in a mighty way.
Joseph in the New Testament, Barnabus, Simeon,
Esther, Timothy, Ananias
⦁ Like the air, the servant likes to be invisible.
⦁ the primary function of air and water is cleansing. We can see this in the servant gift more so than any other.
COMPOUND NAMES OF JEHOVAH
• Jehovah-Rapha, ‘The Lord who heals’. Exodus 15:26
• This refers to preventative disease from coming on the people of Israel.
• Obedience and a desire to submit to the authority of God comes naturally to the servant.
• God rewards this obedience with wholeness
ITEMS OF FURNITURE IN THE TABERNACLE
• The bronze laver provided water for the sacrifices and to cleanse the priests.
• This is the value of the servants role in praying for leaders for cleansing and renewal so that they can more freely enter into the presence of God.
THE SEVEN MIRACLES IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
JOHN 4:33 Royal Officials Son
The Seven Letters to the Churches In Revelation
• The church if Smyrna in Revelation 2:8-11 says, ‘I know your works, your tribulation and your poverty..’
• We see the picture of the hard work the servant does and God validating them all.
• God entrusts the servant more than any other gift with the highest amount of authority because it is in their heart to use it for kingdom purposes
AREAS OF AUTHORITY
• To pray for leaders
• To restore families
• To love the hard cases
• Over the death spirit
• Over land and ecology
Seven Last Sayings of Christ on the Cross
• Jesus said to the thief, ‘Today you will be with me in paradise.’ Luke 23:43
• With no dignity and nothing to validate Jesus as he hung on the cross separated from his Father, he still new his identity as the Son of God.
• Servants must come into agreement with who God says they are no matter what the circumstances and walk in that God given authority
• To walk in their high God given authority as life givers, especially to leaders.
• To provide for others the cleansing, authority and protection needed for them to reach their destiny
• The restoration of brokenness in families, land and ecology
BATTLEFIELD OF THE SERVANT
• It is against the victim spirit which includes shame and issues of their own self worth.
Do you have any servants you admire? What are some of the markers that draw you to them? (if you are the RG of servant, what draws others to you?)
How does the RG of servant reflect God's heart?
How does this gift advance the kingdom of heaven?
Servants can sometimes have a 'savior mentality.' How might that play out and what might be a way to redeem that faucet of servant's nature?
A victim spirit is also an indicator of a servant. What do you think causes this? What is a way to gain freedom in this area?
Consider crafting a blessing or prayer for the servant. (or the prophet)
we would love to hear from you
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Blessing for the Servant
I bless you for the richness you bring to life in caring for the needs of others in practical ways. You know the blessedness of giving of yourself in …
My Servant Friend
My servant friend, very much walks in her R.G. gift of servant but does not even realise it. She has been a friend coming up close to 20 years and over …
It was interesting in listening to Arthur talk about in the first cd how the prophet and the servant looked so alike on the surface, but what makes them …
Do you have any servants you admire? What are some of the markers that draw you to them? * I think my dad is a servant. He is always helping someone. …
Preparing the way for the King
One thing that sticks out about the Servant is that, in Arthur's Redemptive View of South Africa CD', he says the Servant prepares the way for the King. …